miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2011

You're too sweet for Rock & Roll



We are not Groupies. Groupies sleep with rockstars because they want to be near someone famous. We are here because of the music, we inspire the music. We are Band Aids.





 I am *the enemy*!



How old are you?
Eighteen
Me too! How old are we really?
Seventeen
Me too!
Actually, I'm sixteen
Me too. Isn't it funny? The truth just sounds different
I'm fifteen

Rock stars have kidnapped my son!



 I am a golden God!
And you can tell Rolling Stone magazine that my last words were... I'm on drugs! 
.
.
.

Please don't give him any more acid.





I always tell the girls, never take it seriously, if you never take it seriosuly, you never get hurt, you never get hurt, you always have fun, and if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends



Morocco. A seat by the window, please.

 .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



That groupie? She was a Band-Aid! All she did was love your band. And you used her, all of you! You used her and threw her away! She almost died last night while you were with Bob Dylan. You guys, you're always talking about the fans, the fans, the fans; she was your biggest fan, and you threw her away! And if you can't see that, that's your biggest problem. And I love her! I love her! 





1 comentario: